- 100gram Peanuts
- 1 small onion, 2 green chillies chopped
- 2 garlic cloves finely chopped
- 2tbsp coriander leafs
- 1/2tbsp mustard seeds, 1/2tbsp mix of red chilly powder and turmeric
- 2tbsp oil
- Salt as per taste
- Clean the peanuts. Heat 1tbsp oil in a broad pan and add peanuts, roast them to light brown in color and set aside
- In a same pan add 1tbsp oil, mustard , cloves, when they start spluttering , add onion and green chillies, sauté for 2 to 3 minutes , then add red chilly and turmeric powder, fry for 10sec
- Now add peanuts and salt mix all together and fry another 2 minutes.
- Garnish with Coriander leafs and Serve with Tea or Drinks.