Chicken liver is a very good source of protein, vitamin A, vitamin C, riboflavin, niacin, pantothenic acid, vitamin B6, folate, vitamin B12, iron, phosphorus, copper and selenium and a good source of thiamin, zinc and manganese.
Chicken liver does not appeal to everyone. But if you do like it, You will surely love this dish.This curry goes well with rice and rotis
- 1 lb chicken livers, cut in to medium size pieces
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 2 big tomatos, 5 green chillies, and fresh coriander leaves
- 1 bunch of soya methi finely chopped
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 1tbsp black pepper seeds
- 1tbsp turmeric powder
- 3tbsp oil, and Salt to taste
- Make a smooth paste of (tomatos, coriander leaves, green chillies, black pepper seeds and ginger garlic paste) and keep it aside
- In deep frying pan add oil and onion sauté for 2 to 3 minutes then add the chicken liver and turmeric powder fry for 3 minutes, then add the masala paste and soya methi mix it gently, cover lid and to complete.
- (Dont add any water, if you want you can add water while making the masala paste)
- Serve hot with Roti or as a Side Dish with Rice..